- Sheer Blush in 11, a soft, muted pink
- Eye Mania Palette 10 consisting of peachy pink, pale pink, mauve brown and dark purple eyeshadows.
- Designer shaping cream foundation, SPF 20
- Maestro eyeliner
- ArmaniSilk lipsticks in 55, a nude, and 56, a burgundy
- Lip Shimmer gloss in 40, a shimmery purply-pink
I wasn't as sold on the other products in the collection. The blush was too light and would not show up on darker skin tones. I didn't love all the colors in the Eye Mania palette either. The dark purple was nice but the other colors were too light. As for the foundation, I think its great that it has an SPF 20 in it as a sun protectant, but the Designer "Shaping" Foundation seems a little gimmicky to me. The burgundy color of ArmaniSilk lipstick in56 looks absolutely stunning on the model (see above) but I didn't love the little sparkles in it. It seems slightly drying for the lips.
In all, the the collection features a few beautiful, wearable colors...especially for work or on the weekends when you need a little bit of color to brighten up your face.
photos via giorgioarmanibeauty.com