Here's the recipe for my easy, DIY Brightening, Firming and Moisturizing Mask made with lemon juice (brightens), egg whites (firms temporarily) and honey (moisturizes):
1. Cracking one egg, separate the egg yolk from the egg whites and place the egg whites in a bowl.
2. Put anywhere from a squirt of honey to a teaspoon of honey (depending on how moisturizing you want the mask to be) into the bowl.
3. Squeeze a half of a lemon into the bowl.
4. Mix all the ingredients well. It may get a little frothy due to the egg whites but that is normal.
5. Apply the mixture to face and neck with your fingers or a brush. Leave the mask on until dry, around 10 to 12 minutes. Wash off the mask thoroughly and apply your favorite moisturizer.
I love this mask before going out at night or anytime I feel like my face just needs something to wake it up and look more alive!