And that's why I love this new overnight treatment I found - Redken Real Control Overnight Treat Night Recovery Treatment. The treatment is formulated to renew and repair dense, dry and sensitized hair while you sleep.
I actually don't wash it out the next morning and instead treat it as a leave-in conditioner. The great part about it is that it doesn't leave my hair greasy like some leave-ins do. Instead, this product provides my hair with the moisture it needs and makes it feel way softer and more manageable in the morning when I wake up. An added plus this summer is that it has doubled as a great frizz-fighter.
- Leaves hair moisturized, soft and less frizzy
- Help define waves and curls
- Doubles as a leave-in conditioner
- Doesn't leave hair greasy
- Paid $17 for only 3.4 oz - wish it came in a bigger bottle for that price