Bobbi Brown has come out with the Sheer Color Cheek Tint, a cute little twist-up tint that you can throw in your bag when you need to brighten up a bit. The tint comes in 6 colors - the best colors for darker skin tones are the Sheer Blackberry, a plummy pink, and Sheer Raspberry, a brighter mauve pink.
The Sheer Blackberry, in my opinion, is especially well suited for desi skin tones because it exactly mimics the flush you get from working out. The Sheer Blackberry also looked really pretty on my lips - sort of like a Clinique Black Honey color.
To apply, either dab it on the cheeks directly OR rub the color on fingers and then apply it on the cheeks.
I would have loved to provide a swatch on my cheeks but my camera is behaving badly - you'll just have to try it out on your own!Pros:
- Dual purpose - can use it both on cheeks and lips!
- Very natural flush
- Sheer texture makes it difficult to screw up
- Bright, summer-ready colors
- Slightly sticky
- Very small tube for $22 but I believe it will last a while
- Color doesn't last more than a few hours (but this is typical of stains or tints)