My recommendations from the collection are:
- Milan Mode lipstick -a rosy pink shade. I initially dismissed this as just another pink and didn't expect to like it so much. However, the pigmentation was great, texture was smooth and the color brightened up my face immediately.
- London Life lipstick - a slightly dark rasperry shade. It is a great color for dark skin tones. Not an eye popping shade but one that works equally well for work during the day and a dinner date at night.
- Naked Paris lipstick - a plummy brown. This is a nice "nude" for dark skin toned ladies whose lips already have some pigmentation. On me, it was a "my lips but better" look. Very natural look.
- Euro Beat Dazzleglass - a very shimmery peach. The color goes on very sheer for a hint of peach on the lips.
- Rue d'Rouge Dazzleglass - a gorgeous true red shade. This was my favorite Dazzleglass shade of the collection. Without a doubt, it looks gorgeous on tan skin tones. If you love reds, you have to get this!
Now if you can ONLY get one or two items from the collection, my favorites of the collection are the Milan Mode lipstick and the Rue d'Rouge Dazzleglass. Definitely look out for this collection - its worth a check!!