1. Start off with any type of eye primer or concealer to even out the skin on the eyes.
2. Apply a light silver eye shadow all over the lids up until the crease. Drag down the shadow to line the lower lashes. I used the light silver shade in the NARS Eye Shadow Duo in Underworld.
3. Apply a sparkly white eye shadow to the middle of the lid and to the inner corners of the eyes. I used Shiseido Hydro-Power Shadow in Whitelights.
4. Apply any black liquid liner to the upper lashline. Extend the liner just a tiny bit beyond the eyes but not too much.
5. Apply a bright navy blue liner to the bottom lashline, making sure that some of the silver shadow peeps through. I used MAC Powerpoint Pencil in Navy Stain which is brighter than most navy liners (more of a royal blue) and achieves Leona's look very well.
6. Finish with tons of black mascara.