Oh dear...there are times when you think some celebrities might be immune from scandal, but these days, it seems everyone needs to take a turn in the tabloids. Poor Rihanna is the latest to make headlines and unfortunately, had to miss the Grammys because of it - I was hoping to see some great style displayed by her.
So instead, I'll leave you with my duplication of the gorgeous, semi-glossy, copper eye makeup look that she wore at the Grammy Salute to Icons event. Enjoy!
To get Rihanna's eye makeup look:
1. Apply a primer or concealer all over the eyelids to even out the skin.
2. Apply black pencil eye liner to the upper lashline and lower waterline. With a sponge tip, slightly smudge the black pencil on the lower waterline. I used MAC Eye Pencil in Smolder.
3. Blend a shimmery copper eye shadow all over the lids up into the crease. Work the shadow into the crease and blend shadow into the outer area of the eyes. I used MAC Eye Shadow in Bronze.
4. Apply a shimmery gold eye shadow in the corner of the eyes.
5. Apply a little clear gloss or vaseline in the middle of the eyelids for a little gloss. Be sure not to apply too much as your lids will naturally get oily.
6. Finish with black mascara.